June 2, 2009

Ow

Ow.

Ow ow ow ow ow ow ow oooooowwwwwwwwww, dammit.

Was stepping onto the first step of a stepstool - a small bathroom stepstool, mind you - and all of a sudden BAM! Sharp pain followed by swelling and throbbing in my lower back, which has actually increased to a constant moderate agony today that little short of constant application of electricity at the highest settings may help. A spasm from stepping onto a bathroom stool? C'mon, Lord.

Anywho; bathroom's almost finished. Sink's installed (looks great and works like a dream [is it allowed to speak of sinks in that manner?]). New switches / sockets in, behind new shiny steel panels. Only sand/paint/new light install on ceiling and finish of medicine cabinet and new in-set closet to be done. But it's already looking 1000% better than it did. And everything works and doesn't leak. Who knew?

Bubba's playing 'Pikmin' while I write this. He didn't go to school today (like I said, the pain prevented me from waking up on time), but I will manage to get him to tae kwon do class later today. See, I pay for the latter so don't think for one minute he's going to miss a day of that if I can help it.

Can't sit anymore. Must go lie down again. Waaaaah.

jdk

No comments: