July 7, 2011

Boy, Good Thing I'm Switching to Only 1 Site Soon...

... otherwise I'd never update any of them in a timely fashion...

Hi.

Bubba's gonna be the big Ocho soon. Having got his green belt last month and seeming to like reading - especially Captain Underpants - now, he's getting a to be a bigger big boy. Converses better now. Seems to grasp basic irony & sarcasm, which of course is essential.

Gonna take him to Says - Me Place. As an added bonus, we'll stay at a hotel nearby with both indoor AND outdoor pools for his splashing enjoyment. He ought to plotz at that.

Presents include (to date): new bike, Cars 2 video game, electronic handheld word search game (he likes word search, like his Great Grandma did. Huh.), Mr. Potato Head and some safety gear - helmet, pads, etc. Still needs a little something, something that stands out. The Mrs. has put a "No-Go" on a new DS for him, seeing as how he/we lost the second one in like 2 years. I understand, but hate to see him without. Pathetic, no?

Still in godawful pain most of the time. Foot surgery looks like it'll be in Sept.. New doc seems competant and slightly arrogant, which as you know is good in physicians. Going to miss some classtime, but which is more important? Both, really, but I must be rid of the tumors. They vex me...


                                             Now to teach him to take a spill with dignity...

Managed to screw up my grades long enough, but how to fix? Between daily doses of narcotics and other chemical compounds - all necessary, I'm assured - I can't think straight for hours on end. In fact, this is the longest I've written something in about half a year!!!

And then there's my spine...
It might be time to consider what the neuro said, and have the implants done. It's not like I fear the procedure or give a damn about becoming a cyborg, it's just that it feels like 'one more procedure'.
Dunno. Have to think that over more.

Wow, guess I ought to quit while I'm ahead. See ya. Wouldn't want to be... um, check that.

jdk

No comments: