September 7, 2011

In the Immortal Words of Deepak Chopra, "Shut Up."

I love when the holy ones unintentionally expose thier humanity; it's so awkward.
School began again for me over a week ago. Already had 2 writing assignments in Psych. Testing. Nothing for Philosophy, which would be expected. No actual work, that is; it's Philosophy.

After being torn down the middle for 2 months, Bubba's decided to go to the new charter school. It's a longer day (8 and a half hours as opposed to 7 at the old school), but he is enthusiastic about the decrease in homework thr teachers promise. We'll see how long this lasts...

Got me one of them there HP TouchPads. After taking forever figuring out how to integrate my wireless network's IP addresses and other particulars into the damn thing (no one at my provider knew how to set up an HP TouchPad), I got it up and running - meaning I can now confuse myself with all the registration protocols for the next day or 3. But it's cute and at least as useful as an iPad, so I'll keep it.

Oh yeah: after a serious medication change, my back and feet feel about as good as they have in a long while. The muscle relaxers really do help, even if they're diuretics and cause some milf itchiness. Still better than constant, agonizing pain.

More later. Say hi and leave a note.

jdk

No comments: