September 25, 2009

Is My Hit Counter Broken?







Because I swear I didn't have anything like 11,000+ hits on there the last time I checked. Granted, the last time I checked was a while ago...

Might as well update this then.

Bubba got his yellow stripe, and while that was a great moment for him (ah pride: the Great Emulsifier) not too long after I explained to him that I required a yellow belt from him before Christmas if I was to tell Santa what he wanted. It is not lost on me, the absolutely mercenary mindset of this agreement, but it does keep him motivated. At least he's handling first grade well.

The Mrs. is all a-flutter about the advancement exams at her job again. Hopefully, she'll get over them in time.

Me... well, when am I not in pain? This week it's a condition related to my kidney stones. More meds, and now sleepless nights in addition to the usual junk.

That's enough for now. Have to try and get some sleep before Ethology class today. Here's some pics, for those who care.



And if you do care (or simply wish to let me know how much you enjoy my litle mish-mash of a life) please say hi or friend me.



jdk

No comments: